On March 25th, 2013, at 2159 hours, Twp. of Hamilton Police Department responded to 6041 Estelle Ave. for a report of a structure fire. Upon arrival, the roof of a detached A-frame structure was found on fire. The homeowner, Brian Abruzzi age 69, reported a wood stove chimney collapsed from the roof, starting the fire. No injuries were reported and no one was displaced from the residence. Fire companies from Mizpah, Weymouth, Mays Landing, Dorothy and Forest Fire Service responded along with Twp. of Hamilton and Dorothy Rescue squads.