To deliver quality police service that meets our community’s expectations.
• Do our job with skill and judgment, to keep people safe, and to keep ourselves safe.
• Are part of our community, and determine our proper activities from those we serve.
• Adapt our efforts to changing conditions, and try to anticipate rather than react.
• When possible, we solve the problem, rather than just handle the call.
• Are committed to doing the best we can, and will work to continually improve.
• Each have specialized and technical skills, duties, and responsibilities, but we all have one job:
to help people.